set the prefetchSize=1 on your network - to avoid orphaned messages on B2

On 7 Oct 2009, at 20:06, Eric Van Dewoestine wrote:

Hmm, that seems like a flawed approach if the broker it visited has
changed state and is now eligible to process those messages.  How is
this type of fail over intended to be handled with activemq?  Is there
an alternate solution that I'm missing?