You may want to consider using Camel to implement the request/reply messaging
pattern in combination with a content based router to route messages to
their respective systems.

http://camel.apache.org/request-reply.html
http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html

Camel makes it a lot easier to implement these messaging patterns and helps
maintain a a clean separation between your application and the underlying
JMS provider.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com