Hi List,

I'm using standard ruby stomp client to communicate with activeMQ 5.2.0,
using non-persistent messages. Very rarely (maybe once every 10,000
messages) the stomp client receives a message from the server with no
message-id header. It does have other headers, but is missing the
message-id. To make things worse, I'm using client ack. Because the client
has no way to ack a message with no id its subscription becomes useless, and
I have to restart my process.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Is this a known issue with the stomp
adapter? I'm assuming it's a server-side issue rather than client-side, but
without sniffing traffic in my production environment (which would be very
tricky) I'm not sure how I could find out more.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers,
Pete