Yes, exception listener receives a notification when queue is full!

Is this the only way to get a send error?

(Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think that is much more simple to manage an
exception
in the thread that exec send() instead of delegating this management
to exception listener's threads).

Sorry if I'm disturbing you, Gary :-(