On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 11:22 -0700, nmittal wrote:
> Tim, thanks!
> Yes I am using 5.3.0 and that change seems to have fixed this issue.
>
> however, I am now worried about migrating to the new version of Broker and
> CPP as I have a ton of existing code that would need changing. are there
> other changes like these that would need to be made in my code?
>
> thanks again
> Nishant

There aren't any that I'm aware of, there are of course slight changes
in the CMS API since 2.x but nothing that should cause you problems.
This issue is a result of a change in the way KeepAlive messages are
sent from the broker in 5.3.0 and will be resolved in the next release
of CMS, for now you just need to either add that option to your client's
URI or change the configuration file for your broker to have the
following openwire connector config:

<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?transport.keepAliveResponseRequired=true"/>
</transportConnectors>

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com