Hi,

I'm using Active NMS .NET to produce messages and a java consumer.

I can send messages from the producer to the message queue and the consumer
is able to use them. But after a couple of seconds without sending a
message, I get the following error

[code]
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.BrokerException: System.InvalidOperationException: Error
writing to broker.  Transport connection is closed.
   bei Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransport.Oneway(Command
command) in
d:\Hudson\jobs\Regatta_Products\workspace\External\Apache.NMS\project\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\tags\1.1.0\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransport.cs:Zeile
118. : Transport connection error: Error writing to broker.  Transport
connection is closed.

   bei Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.ResponseCorrelator.Request(Command
command, TimeSpan timeout) in
d:\Hudson\jobs\Regatta_Products\workspace\External\Apache.NMS\project\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\tags\1.1.0\src\main\csharp\Transport\ResponseCorrelator.cs:Zeile
105.
   bei Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Connection.SyncRequest(Command command, TimeSpan
requestTimeout) in
d:\Hudson\jobs\Regatta_Products\workspace\External\Apache.NMS\project\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\tags\1.1.0\src\main\csharp\Connection.cs:Zeile
338.
   bei Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Session.DoSend(Command message, TimeSpan
requestTimeout) in
d:\Hudson\jobs\Regatta_Products\workspace\External\Apache.NMS\project\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\tags\1.1.0\src\main\csharp\Session.cs:Zeile
484.
   bei Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Session.CreateProducer(IDestination destination)
in
d:\Hudson\jobs\Regatta_Products\workspace\External\Apache.NMS\project\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\tags\1.1.0\src\main\csharp\Session.cs:Zeile
224.
   bei Communicator.ActiveMQCommunicator.sendMessage(String message) in
D:\dev\ServerEye3\Source\Communicator\Communicator\ActiveMQCommunicator.cs:Zeile
78.[/code]

Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix that?

PS: I'm using the latest version of activemq and activemq nms