Hello,

I have configured the 2 networks connectors with a different name, but
there's only the first Network connector works :-(

for information : I checked on the jconsole 2 network connector are
referenced.

following configuration :

<networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://DE99MQVA:61616)"
                         name="de"
                         dynamicOnly="false"
                         conduitSubscriptions="true"
                         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false">
                       <excludedDestinations>
                                      <topic physicalName=">"/>
                                                <queue physicalName=">"/>
                                </excludedDestinations>
                                <staticallyIncludedDestinations>
                                                <queue physicalName="Q.DE"/>
                                                <queue physicalName="temp.>"/>
                                </staticallyIncludedDestinations>
                </networkConnector>
                 <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://FR99APVD:61616)"
                         name="fr"
                         dynamicOnly="false"
                         conduitSubscriptions="true"
                         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false">
                       <excludedDestinations>
                                      <topic physicalName=">"/>
                                                <queue physicalName=">"/>
                                </excludedDestinations>