Hi Chinmaya,

Chinmaya schrieb:
> Active MQ : apache-activemq-5.2.0
> Jboss : jboss-5.1.0.GA
>
> I am facing issues while configuring ActiveMQ with Jboss such that ActiveMQ
> should be externally running. It is working fine when i embed it inisde
> Jboss. But i donot want to embed inside JBoss.
That is no problem. in active-mq.rar/META-INF/ra.xml just change the URI
for the adapter from vm://localhost to the correct one (the one of the
external broker).
> Even i donot want to deploy
> the Resource Adapter inside JBoss.
That's a problem. How should JBoss interact with the broker when you
don't want to give him the tools needed for that. You could use the
broker with the software outside the container (like a pojo) - but I
really don't think you want to do that.

> Could you please suggest what are the steps need to follow ?

You wrote that the embedded broker worked. Then you have to change the
URI (like stated above) and everything should be fine - until you need
XA-transactions. If you don't need them, you're there.

bye,
    Roland

--
Roland Thomas Lichti
IT Application Manager

Telefónica o2 Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
Hülshorstweg 30, 33415 Verl
t: +49 5246 80 1121, f: +49 5246 80 2121
m: +49 160 98949570
roland.lic...@telefonica.de
http://www.telefonica.de

Bitte finden Sie hier die