Hi,

I wonder if following is possible.

We have broker1 and broker2 configured as a broker cluster. On our load
balancer, we define a VIP, which will map to broker1 and broker2's physical
IP addresses. Clients will connect to the VIP, and load balancer will
redirect the connections to either broker1 or broker2. A client can connect
to broker1 through VIP and publish messages there, while another client can
connect to broker2 through VIP and consume messages published by first
client, since broker1 and broker2 are in a cluster.

Is there any way we can achieve HA in such setup? That is, if broker1 is
down, clients will still be able to connect to broker2 through VIP and
consume all messages. The only way this can happen is that all messages need
to be replicated between broker1 and broker2, like a master/slave setup.

Is this something that can be configured?

Thanks
John