Hi,
Im trying to configure ActiveMQ 4.1.2 as Resource Adapter.
Im getting the following exception when used on Websphere 6.0 ( JDK 1.4).
I installed the rar from Websphere console. Am I missing anything. Should I
include any backport jars in the classpath?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sri

java/util/concurrent/atomic/AtomicBoolean
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionPoolImpl.<init>(ServerSessionPoolImpl.java:53)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQEndpointWorker.start(ActiveMQEndpointWorker.java:199)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.endpointActivation(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:214)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ActivationSpecWrapperImpl.activateEndpoint(ActivationSpecWrapperImpl.java:308)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.RAWrapperImpl.activateEndpoint(RAWrapperImpl.java:935)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.RALifeCycleManagerImpl.activateEndpoint(RALifeCycleManagerImpl.java:1412)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.container.MessageEndpointFactoryImpl.activateEndpoint(MessageEndpointFactoryImpl.java:256)
        ... 39 more