>From what I can see from my use, is the fact that the XARessource not being
Serializable, the Recovery engine of JBoss fails reacquire the context for
Transaction recovery.

I tried using a custom Transaction recovery based on the JBossMQ one.
(MessagingXAResourceWrapper and MessagingXAResourceRecovery)

But the RA doesn't return a XAConnectionFactory. So I kinda get stuck there.