Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I've added the latest version of spring-jms jar in the classpath. even
after that I get lot of incompatibility issues. eg: XML parsing issues like
'destinationPolicy', 'jetty', not found in activemq.xml and the activeMQ is
not getting started at all.

but, If i keep/replace spring-jms2.5, spring-jms2.5 in the classpath instead
of the latest spring 3.0.0 jars (keeping all other latest spring jars) it
starts up without any problem.

hope this gives more clues about the issue I'm facing with.

Thanks,

Muni