I am sorry but all of this seems very vague.  I have downloaded the binary
for .net...I have activemq working with activemqcpp but cannot get nms
working.  Is there any documentation on what goes into the config file?  I
am getting the "no Iconnectionfactory implementation found" error as well.

basically, how do I create the config file and what goes in it?

thanks,
bobby