Hi,

I'm looking at ActiveMQ 5.3, with particular interest in the producer flow
control. Is there any way to have per-queue limits on the amount of disk space
a durable queue is using? I've seen the memory limit on the destination policy,
which looks to only apply to non-durable messages.

In case that wasn't clear - I have two queues, importantData and
notImportantData, and I want to guarantee that if the consumer for the
notImportantData queue goes down it will only fill up, say, 1gig of disk space
so that importantData can continue to persist to disk even if the notImportant
consumer is down for a week.

Is there a config setup that will allow this kind of control?

Thanks,

-Daniel