Hi,

I just created an enhancement request to allow configuring clients with
<sslContext> tag - https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2642

I haven't looked at the AMQ-1754 patch yet, but this message usually appears
when certificates cannot be found. Are you sure you have keystore/trustore
in the right places?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net