I've solved it by using spring's ServletContextAttributeExporter

    <amq:connectionFactory id="amqConnectionFactory"
brokerURL="vm://localhost:0">
        <property name="userName" value="admin" />
        <property name="password" value="password" />
    </amq:connectionFactory>

    <bean
class="org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextAttributeExporter"

        <property name="attributes">
            <map>
                <entry key="org.apache.activemq.connectionFactory">
                    <ref bean="amqConnectionFactory"/>
                </entry>
            </map>
        </property>