On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 2:27 PM, TMcCabe <team...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> @Bruce
> Ok...turned on debug.
> Got around 6 files worth of log....
>
> Is there anything to particularly search for?

I was just curious to know what is happening right before the hang
occurs. My thought is that you're just simply exhausting the available
memory. So you may need to increase the memoryUsage limit.

Also, you should probably take a look at the following info:

http://activemq.apache.org/scaling-queues.html

Although you are not using thousands of queues, the information on
that page and the pages it links to provide some good insight around
resource management, particularly for the thread management and memory
consumption.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print