Hi,

We have developed an application which uses Apache Active MQ v5.3.0.  We are
currently Load Testing the application. We are getting the
"javax.jms.JMSException: Channel was inactive for too long:" exception and
the javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException. The higher the load, the
faster we get these Exceptions. For example, for a medium load, these
Exceptions were thrown after 32 hours from the start of test. For a high
load, we got this error in just 2.5 hours.

We have set maxInactivityDuration=300000 (5 minutes) and made
keepAlive=true.

A bug has already been logged which is similar to the issue we are facing -

If there is any work-around for this issue, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sid.