I am new to ActiveMQ and have run into an issue with remote connections that
may be currently down.  I have ActiveMQ configured to connect to a remote
HornetQ, which is working fine.  The problem is that ActiveMQ will startup
and then crash if the HornetQ server is down.

Is there some additional configuration I need to do to prevent this from
bringing down the ActiveMQ instance?  I depend on it for local messaging as
well, so I am trying to keep it running, even if the remote connections are
not available.