Hi,

I have created a bridge between two brokers (called master and slave) where
persistence is disabled but I see that :

KahaDBPersistenceAdapter is created by default on the master and
memoryPersistenceAdapter on the slave

Is it a normal behavior ?

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core";
brokerName="master" persistent="false" dataDirectory="D:/Temp/data-master">

        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://localhost:61617)"
duplex="true">
            </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>

Do we have to activated "persistence" on both brokers even if we don't
persist messages in this kind of topology (store and formard) ?

Kind regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard