Thanks Lou.  I was afraid of this.  If I understand you correctly, ActiveMQ
does NOT support resume transfer.  However, you were able to get around that
problem by implementing the snippet codes you mentioned in your previous
post right?  Do you mind posting the codes for the TransferStatus class as
well.  Many thanks.