Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> writes:

Darn.  That makes life harder, although I hope that I have tracked down the
source of my trouble and resolved it in the software.

Generally speaking, what would be the best approach to debugging this sort of
"message leak" in a topic?  Should I attach an arbitrary consumer and fetch
the messages, or ... ?

Regards,
        Daniel

--