I have built version 3.2.1 of amq-cpp and have a serious problem when
using release mode. Debug mode is just fine.

I have built apr, apr-iconv, apr-util and expat from source.

I have added the following macros to all builds:

WIN32
_WINDOWS
NOMINMAX
_SECURE_SCL_THROWS=1
_SECURE_SCL=1
_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE
_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE
_MBCS
_VC80_UPGRADE=0x0600

I have built the cpp example that comes with amq-cpp. This works fine in
release mode.

When my app starts up it blows up with:

invalid map/set<T> argument.

Any idea what this means? It blows up before it even enters any amq-cpp
code. But the problem only happens when linking with amq-cpp and only in
release mode.

I am on Windows-XP (SP3) using VS 2005 (SP2).

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to
http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
  for additional disclosures.