Gary Tully wrote:

> ok, so you need to set networTTL=2 for your 3 broker mesh (two hops
> will get to any broker) and enable audit for your topics by explicitly
> setting a topic destination policy. <policyEntry topic=">" />
> See the relevant test case: testAllConnectedBrokerNetworkSingleProducerTTL
> in
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/usecases/ThreeBrokerTopicNetworkTest.java?view=log
>
> and: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2704 for some more
> detail
>
> If there is still a problem, maybe take ThreeBrokerTopicNetworkTest
> for a whirl and add your scenario to it.

Unfortunately I dont know a whole lot of Java so running test cases and
adding test cases perhaps a bit above what I can do...

I have tried these options as per pastie: http://www.pastie.org/1060648

Still duplicates, I've tried several permutations:

- not using duplex, creating the mesh connections all by hand with static
connections
- tried to move the order of the policy maps above connectos and network
connections rather than below.

All results in dupes.