I think you forgot to attach your activemq.xml file... or I am totally blind ?

On 07/26/2010 10:08 AM, Pavel Moravec wrote:
I don't think so. See attached activemq.xml file.

Gary Tully wrote:
Is the advice from https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2834
relevant to your use case?

On 23 July 2010 15:32, Pavel Moravec<pavel.mora...@acision.com>  wrote:
Hello,
we experience the following problem when using Active-MQ 5.3.2 for
forwarding persistent messages.

Time to time, consumers don't read mails from Active-MQ sufficiently fast
so
memory utilisation reaches 70%. Further mails are stored on disk and
storage
utilisation is growing. Once consumers are ready again, all the stored
emails both from memory and disk are consumed. However, storage
utilisation
does not drop back to zero.

Repeating the scenario above, I finished with (almost) no email in memory
or
in storage while storage usage is 100%. Active-MQ is not accepting new
mails
while it is not feeding consumers having nothing inside. A restart
resolves
the problem.

Can't be there something wrong with the storage utilisation counter? Has
somebody met the same issue already?

Thanks in advance for a feedback.