hello together,
following problem:
before yesterday, i had a queue with one consumer (MDB). Maxsession for this
consumer was 10.
So, I had a good performance.
Now I found a case, that I have to keep order of some messages.
So. Now I use the groupid an one more consumer. But it seems, that
maxsession of every consumer
have to be 1 for groupid is working.
When I set maxsession higher then 1, all messages of a groupid goes to only
ONE consumer (thats right) and
to more then one Thread(because maxsession >1). But because this (more
threads) the ordering become lost.

My only solution for this, at the moment is, to create 10 consumer with only
one session.
But thats not really fine.
Have anybody a other solution like this ?