Hi all,

I've just started to use ActiveMQ and I'm trying to build a distributed
workflow and I'm trying to get an end-to-end integration test up and
running. However, I'm running into some problems.

Are there any known issues with running multiple consumers/producers
listening on the same broker (i.e. localhost:61616), in particular, from
JUnit within Eclipse?

Neither of the following work:

Starting a consumer with a listener

[Producing a message in the same method, then Thread.sleep(1000)
Repeating the above N times]
OR
[From a separate process, produce a message]

It does not seem to produce messages. The admin console is not showing any
changes to the message queue. The producer works if the consumer is not
running. The consumer will work if a message is already enqueued.

Thanks,