Hi Alex,

unfortunately this is not supported at the moment as listeners are
tied to the session. The right approach would be to use some clientId
defined in your application, like we have for REST and pass it to the
servlet. If you're interested in taking a stab at implementing this, I
can point you to the code that should be improved.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net