Gary Tully wrote:

> You could  create your connection and consumer in the initialization
> of the recovery policy rather than an the recover method, that may
> help.

Unfortunately, every recovery action requires its own temporary topic,
so a consumer has to be created every time.

Is there any other way?

As the code here is running inside the broker, isn't there some way to
access
a topic's data stream without creating a connection and all the
session/consumer
objects?  Everything I've tried seems to need a connection and consumer to
start
with and every path I have tried creates a deadlock.

Is there any explanation somewhere about all the locking going on here?
Isn't it a concern that a blocking thread in a recovery locks up the entire
broker?  What if a recovery takes a long time?

Maybe there's a way around all of that?

thanks,

-adam