2010/12/12 Petrucci Andreas <petrucci_2...@hotmail.com>:

> Any help? i want to setup an activemq broker using hdfs as a persistence
> store. can i do it with camel? any help?
>
>> From: petrucci_2...@hotmail.com
>> To: users@activemq.apache.org
>> Subject: Modified ActiveMQ broker
>> Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 01:13:19 +0200
>>

>> Hello there, i want to write a simple messages  broker that if a message
>> with a specific topic arrives the broker will write it to hdfs (using JAVA
>> HDFS API). have you any ideas how to recognize (from the broker side) if a
>> specific message of a topic arrives from a producer? Then how to
>> persistently save it anywhere else except the default persisten storage?

I am copying/pasting the answer I provided to this same question that
you asked on StackOverflow.

You could either implement your own ActiveMQ message store
(http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.1/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/store/package-summary.html)
for HDFS which would allow ActiveMQ to use HDFS as a persistence
store, or you could create an ActiveMQ broker plugin
(http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html) which would allow you
to intercept messages as they enter the broker. Both are very
different approaches, so it really depends on your requirements as to
which path to take.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print