FWIW, I use the AMQ web console. This is mainly because I have not got
around to configuring HermesJMS, which I do use when I switch out AMQ for
IBM MQSeries..

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

Internet
robert2...@hotmail.com
24/12/2010 23:53
Please respond to
users@activemq.apache.org

users@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Your favorite AMQ monitoring tool?

What is the most commonly used monitoring tool with ActiveMQ... JConsole,
HermesJMS, the AMQ web console... or something other?

Also, what's the best one (features wise, design, etc.)... Apache Geronimo
console's JMS interface, JConsole HermesJMS, the AMQ web console, etc?

Thanks!