I've been trying to go off the documentation on the ActiveMQ site, but having
some trouble.

I need to be able to start the a standalone instance of ActiveMQ using the Java
Service Wrapper, but pass it a custom config file.  You can do this with the
non JSW with xbean:file but I don't see anything in the docs on how to do this
with the JSW, and I've tried with the same format as without JSW to no avail.

Additionally, I need to be able to run multiple brokers at the same time.
Believe JSW will only start one instance (because the "stop" has to know which
PID to kill).  Are there any suggestions on running multiple brokers on the
same machine?  I can do it without JSW, I'm just checking to see if there is a
way with JSW.

Thanks!

-Ryan