Dear ActiveMQ,

I'm tasked to create a JMS Priority test at my current job.

I want to create a test that doesn't duplicate any work that has already
been done.

Can anyone answer these questions for me:

1) What type of JMS priority testing is covered with the JMS TCK?

2) Where are the unit/string tests located in the JMS source?

3) Does the ActiveMQ group perform any JMS Priority testing after their
build testing and before the actual release?

4) Where is the best user documentation that describes the JMS Priority
functionality against the latest ActiveMQ build?

Also, are there any decent JMS Priority sample tests, tutorials or examples
out there that are freely available to look at?

Thanks!
Robert