Hi.
I'm trying to configure a ActiveMQ server to use Virtual Topics.

I've copied the broker configuration from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/resources/org/apache/activemq/broker/virtual/global-virtual-topics.xml

and copied the Test code from the VirtualTopicPubSubTest test case in
org.apache.activemq.broker.virtual.

but I can't seem to get the consumers to actually receive a message.

http://localhost:8161/admin/connections.jsp shows 6 active connections..
so I know the thing is connecting and the consumers are listening to 'Queue
Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.TEST'
(I can also see 4 consumers on http://localhost:8161/admin/queues.jsp )

The producer has seemed to send the messages, as I see 10 messages enqueued
into VirtualTopic.TEST

so I'm not sure what's going on.

There are some messages in some of the advisory topics.. but I'm unsure of how
to see them.

Any pointers to what I'm doing wrong?

--
Ian Holsman
i...@holsman.net

If you can believe in your power to do great things, you will. -- Michael Berg