I have 1 broker, 1 consumer, many queues. the queues are arbitrary such as
ACCOUNT_ID.1 ACCOUNT_ID.2 etc. I'm trying to avoid 1 account flooding its
queue and starving the other accounts.

If the queues look like this (items in array are the messages)

ACCOUNT_ID.1 = [ 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d ]
ACCOUNT_ID.2 = [ 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d ]
ACCOUNT_ID.3 = [ 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d ]

I want the consumer to receive messages in a fair order such as = 1a, 2a,
3a, 1b, 2b, 3b, ...

roundRobinDispatchPolicy does not achieve this, it seems to be designed to
alternate messages between multiple consumers, but the single consume will
just receive = 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 2a, 2b ...

How would I do this?

Thanks.