From: johneboyer [mailto:johnboye...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 2:04 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Feasibility of Shared File System Master Slave using NFSv4

I’m planning to implement the shared file system master slave using NFSv4 on
Ubuntu (lucid) server. However, my Linux consultant is telling me that it’s not
going to work and has refused to waste time setting it up because he says the
exclusive locking will not work.

Is he correct? Does anyone have experience successfully configuring shared file
system master slave using NFSv4?

Thank you for your time.