Hi all,

I'm having problem getting ActiveMQ 5.4.* and 5.5 to run properly with UDP
transport connector. What happens is that the broker listens to a random UDP
port number instead of the one I configure in the URI. The port number seems
to be randomly chosen, since it changes each time the broker is restarted.
Interestingly, the management console indicates that the broker's listening
on the configured port number but netstat shows another UDP port number. Any
idea ?

-Amir