Hi,

Based on below test and my further tests where I kill the target broker
during store-and-forward operation, I am seeing messages lost/dropped.

Basically this problem occurs when messages are sent to a queue on one
broker which is configured to be "staticallyincluded" to forward messages to
another broker, and if target broker is killed during message forwarding
operation.

It is as if store-and-forward is removing the message from the queue before
making sure that the message is persisted in the target broker.

Do you think this is so because of transactional send from the producer to
the original queue on the first broker?

Can you advise which configuration options I should set in order to achieve
reliable delivery in network of brokers please?

Thanks,
Ozan