Hi Darren,

inactivity monitor work by sending "keep alive" commands between client and
the broker to detect inactive connection. So this exception means that your
connection becomes unstable for some reason and that's why it gets closed.

btw. if you use maxInactivityDuration=0 it should turn off inactivity
monitor, but from your log it doesn't seems so.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net