the thread dump of the broker is key, I found that issue with stomp
where the connections are terminated very quickly and uncleanly. Your
thread dump may indicate a different problem, as in there may be some
message send in progress or a dispatch... it depends very much on
configuration.

Post a thread dump of your scenario if you reproduce it.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com