On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 04:30 -0700, Phil White wrote:
> Thanks Tim
>
> The subscriber URI is now:
>
> activemq:tcp://HUSH7:61616?wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true&transport.useLogging=true
> but I don't see any log files. I must be missing something - do I need to
> enable something else, or install a logger on the subscriber?
>
> On the question of the underlying message size, 300+ bytes minimum for an
> empty message, do you have any thoughts on that?
>
> Thanks again-

Take a look at the ITrace and Tracer classes in NMS and the NMSTracer in
the NMS Unit tests src, that should give you an idea of what you need to
do to direct to logging to whatever source you want, we don't create
files since everyone has their own way of logging and storing that data.

There is no such thing as an empty message, each message has information
in it about the destination its directed to, the connection it came
from, and other provider specific properties that allow the broker to
route the messages.

Regards

--
Tim Bish