In BuildConfig you will need something like these dependencies:

        // not sure if this one is needed
        runtime
"org.springframework.integration:spring-integration-core:$springIntegrationVersion"

        // I think this is needed for JmsTemplate
        runtime
"org.springframework.integration:spring-integration-jms:$springIntegrationVersion"

        // this one surely
        runtime 'org.apache.activemq:activemq-all:5.x.0'