I am wanting to be able to poll my gamail account, process all unread
messages and send them to either a queue or a topic.

everytime I try to add a route to camel.xml the service fails to start.

What is wrong with this ?

<route>
            <description>test mail</description>
            <from
uri="smtps://smtp.gmail.com?username=[myaccount]&password=[mypassword]&deleteProcessedMessages=false&processOnlyUnseenMessages=true&consumer.delay=60000"/>
            <to uri="activemq:example.C"/>
</route>