Hi,
I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.0 and i would know which combination of keys is
unique.

We have
producer identifier (ProducerId) and producer sequence identifier (long) in
MessageID

Producer identifier is combination of connection identifier (String)
session identifier (long) and a value (long) [toString method concat the 3
fields]

If i look to persistence (JDBC)
I see : CONTAINER, MSGID_PROD and MSGID_SEQ

So i do a link between
Producer identifier and MSGID_PROD [using toString()]
Producer sequence identifier and MSGID_SEQ.

Is the combination of MSGID_PROD and MSGID_SEQ is unique ?
Or does it need also the CONTAINER (queue or topic name) to be sure of the
uniqueness ?

Thanks for answers
Hervé