Hi,

ok I see, but this is only possible if sending is done directly before
committing the database transaction. It wouldn't work so well if
sending was done "somewhere" during the process. I had hoped that I
could feed something along a UUID as the message ID and it would be
used then, but I can see how this would make certain things (like
duplicate detection, ...) a lot harder.

Thanks for your answer, anyways!

Best regards,
Martin