Hi Dejan,

I'm mostly interested in connection validation, but I see that Session and
MessageProducer objects are being pooled as well. I'm using Spring's
JmsTemplate and MessagListenerContainer and would like to make sure that
they do not get "broken" pooled objects when ActiveMQ is down after it was
up and objects got pooled. Need also to specify timeouts for obtaining
objects from pool. I see commons-pool is being used but couldn't find in
ActiveMQ sources examples for configuring validation.

Regards,
Stevo.