Hi all,

Im trying to optimize and hardening activemq and I have some question:

- If I set producerFlowControl to false, should I need to set the memory
limit? I dont know if I set the memory limit, firstly all messages goes to
memory until is full, and after that goes to disk?
- Do I need to set  <pendingSubscriberPolicy> and
<pendingDurableSubscriberPolicy> if I have durable and no durable consumers?
- If Im using file based cursors for queues and topics, should I have to
define the usage memory? I should define the storeUsage for the file based
cursors, but the tempStorage and memoryUsage would be needed?

Thanks in advance!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.