Hi Jason-

The community has definitely not abandoned the community documentation. As with many open source projects, there are only a few people dedicated to it full-time vs hundreds of users.

I don't think Fuse is trying to corner the documentation on the product or anything. Their docs are free. I look at it akin to a blogger posting something useful on his blog, instead of the community site.

I agree that single doc location is ideal, but volunteer resources are limited and mostly dedicated to solving code issues. If you know anyone that would like to help organize the community docs, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get them tied in.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich

Media|Driver