Hi Hiram

Thanks for your clarification.
I am new to Apollo and STOMP and I viewed the possibility to manually
interact with the broker as I nice way to learn more about the
protocol/broker. Do you know of any terminal software that would allow
me to send an initial "CONNECT frame"-string as part of the connection
procedure? I understand your DoS concerns, but if it would be possible
to configure the broker, either by making the "disconnect time"
configurable or enable/disable the disconnect function, that would be
great.

Kind Regards
Lars