The message broker used in my application has the failover protocol used over
2 brokers.
While creating the consumer, I need to know on which broker the actual
consumer was formed. i.e I want to fetch at runtime the the current master
IP/Hostname
While debugging, I saw that the QueueConnection object (conn) acquired, has
the info in the 'brokerInfo' parameter in the QueueConnection object. But
there is no api in the QueueConnection class using which I can get the
required info.

Can someone point me to the api using which I can get this info.

My code:

Properties props1 = new Properties();
props1.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
props1.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"failover:(tcp://<broker1>:61616,tcp://<broker2>:61616)?randomize=false");
props1.setProperty("queue.queue1", "wdp.queue1");

Context ctx = new InitialContext(props1);
QueueConnectionFactory qFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("QueueConnectionFactory");

QueueConnection conn = qFactory.createQueueConnection();

final QueueSession session =
conn.createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

Queue queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("queue1");

ActiveMQQueueReceiver receiver = (ActiveMQQueueReceiver)
session.createReceiver(queue);

receiver.setAvailableListener(this);

conn.start();